1. Participate in feasibility analysis and project development of new products and new projects, and prepare project development plans;
2. Participate in the coordination and tackling of technical issues in the R&D process;
3. Participate in organizing new product experiments, first article inspection and final acceptance;
4. Participate in the preparation and submission of patents, R&D expenses plus deduction, high-tech review, and system documents
5. Participate in technical exchanges within the industry.
1. Full-time master's degree or above, major in materials and machinery;
2. Proficient in more than one type of drawing system software (Autocad Solidworks, etc.);
3. Possess strong language expression ability and organization and coordination ability.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org